Sunday, February 22, 2009

C-K Kids Minute Menu Pro Daycare Software



Today I wrote my second article for The New York Childcare Examiner. After my first article was finished, I had to wait for approval from the Examiner that I answer to, Brit, and upon receiving that, I am now free to write at will.
For the first couple of days, I suffered a bit from writer's block, wondering how I would be able to consistently come up with fresh, new ideas on just one subject, and now I'm past all that, and filled with enough excitement to keep me sleepless as I plan which articles I will write next.
The Examiner is not as limiting as eHow, as I am not confined to just writing How-to's, and today I wrote a review of the daycare software that I use, Minute Menu Pro Daycare Software.
The Examiner pay is picking up at a faster rate than eHow did, and it will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

1 comment:

  1. We are providing childcare management software that supports sharing of information between parents and teachers.

    ReplyDelete