Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My First Examiner Article



I just finally published my first article as the New York Childcare Examiner. As with any other program, it took some time to familiarize myself with all of the gadgets and tools on the publishing tool, and it took the better part of eight hours before I was satisfied with the results. The good news is that I watched every tutorial, read through the relevant tips, and can honestly say that I feel totally familiar and comfortable with the publishing process on that site, and I am ready to start earning some money!
The channel manager for the Family and Parenting Channel will critique me, and when I have her approval, I will be free to step up the pace, and write somewhere between 3 and 7 articles per week.

1 comment:

  1. How Awesome! Please let us know how you make out! Do you have a link on here to it?

    Tonya

    ReplyDelete